The default hand-out and hand-in days for Sparx Maths Homework are decided by your school at the start of each academic year.
If it becomes necessary to change these later in the year, this can be done from the Class Manager page.
To do this,
- Click the More menu on the left-hand side of the screen and select Class Manager
- Select the year group you want to edit using the Year filter at the top of the screen
- Click the orange pencil icon next to the class name
- Edit the Homework Hand-out day and Hand-in day as required
- Click Save for your changes to take effect
Note: Changing the homework hand in or hand out in Class Manager will revert the next homework to full length if it was set at half-length.
If you change the homework handout day there is a chance your students could end up with no homework for a period of time.
If you have any concerns about this then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can advise you on your options.
If you want to make changes next homework times only, you may find this article useful: