How to view and interpret a student’s progress through the lesson GIF
- If you are already viewing a lesson, go straight to point 3.
- Otherwise, to view a particular lesson, click on Lessons in the left hand menu. Click on either the Lessons or Running Lessons tab at the top and find the desired lesson, then click on Start lesson or Enter lesson as appropriate.
- You can view student progress through the Starter, Objective 1, Objective 2 (if available) and Plenary (if available) by selecting the desired stage from the Display Progress for dropdown, above the table of students.
- By default, the Objective Overview tab will be selected. In this view, for each part of a lesson, student progress through questions is shown using a coloured progress bar. The progress bar is green for correct answers, red for incorrect answers and grey where questions have not been attempted.
- Alternatively, you can select the Objective detail tab. On this screen, student progress is broken down into boxes corresponding to the individual questions students will answer. Boxes show as Green for correct answers, red for incorrect, and grey where the question has not been attempted. A white number will show in a box to indicate if a student has attempted the question more than once. A blue video icon will also appear above the box if the student has used the support video provided for the question.
- In the Starter and Plenary tasks, students can answer questions in Introduce and Strengthen. Their progress through each will be indicated by coloured progress bars or boxes as described above.
- In Objective 1 and Objective 2, students can answer questions in Introduce, Strengthen and Deepen. Their progress through each will be indicated by coloured progress bars or boxes as described above.