It is now possible to share schemes of learning that you have created in your school, with other schools that belong to the same school group as you.
Head to the Scheme of learning page and follow these steps to share a scheme of learning.
- Ensure you have created the scheme of learning that you would like to share (This can either be in This academic year or Next academic year).
- For the chosen scheme, select the Options menu and select Share as template.
- Next, you will be asked to select one of the groups that the school you are working in belongs to. Select the appropriate group and then hit Share scheme as template (Please note that you can only select one group at a time).
- You will automatically be taken to the templates tab, and the list will automatically scroll to the newly created template.
- In the Scheme column, you will see the name of the group that the template has been shared with, alongside a share icon. This means that only schools in this school group will be able to see the template once it is published. (Draft templates will NOT be visible to schools).
- If you wish to filter down the view to only these schemes, you can use the Group filter at the top of the list.
- From here, you can select the Options menu on your template and use the familiar actions such as Preview, rename or edit the contents of the template. Please note: No homework weeks are not copied across as these cannot be added to templates. Templates focus on the ordering of topics.
- Once you are happy with the template, open the options menu and select Publish. This means this template is now visible to all schools within your school group.
- Once published, you will still be able to edit the template, but please note that any schemes copied from the template will not be updated if the original template is edited.