Please choose from the two scenarios below to find out more about deleting classes from Sparx:
1. You have an MIS integration.
To remove a class from your site:
- Go to the Class Manager page and choose to Manage Imported Classes
- Deselect the class/es you want to remove and click Preview and sync latest changes
- Check you are happy with the changes and if you are, choose Sync Changes
2. You don't have an MIS integration.
To remove classes you will first need to remove students from them:
Remove students from your class:
- Go to Student Manager and select the class you want to delete at the top left of the screen.
- Select any students that remain in the class and choose to move them to either their new class or to No Class:
Delete your class:
- Once all students are removed from the class go to the Class Manager page and click the orange pencil icon next to the class you want to remove.
- Scroll to the bottom and choose to Remove [class name] immediately:
Please note: removing your class is final.