To check the onboarding status of a student:
- Go to the Student Manager page in Teacher Portal, and select the class the student belongs to.
- On the right side of the table, there is a Login status column. If the student has not completed the New user process, a status of Pending set up will show for a given student.
- If the student has successfully completed the New user process, you will either see the status Account set up if they have not logged in yet, or a timestamp of when they last logged in.
- Alternatively, you can click on the student, and navigate down to the Sparx access section to see the same login status information as above, as well as a last logged in timestamp if they have logged in.
- The login status will show one of the following statuses:
- Pending set up: This means the student has not successfully completed the process of accessing their username and setting their password.
- Account set up: This means the student has successfully retrieved their username, and set their password, and confirmed to Sparx that they remember it.
- If the student is still having problems logging in after successfully setting up their account, you can view how to reset a students password here