The following functionality is coming at the start of July 2021
You can see information about the difficulty level Sparx is setting for each student’s homework in Student Manager.
In exceptional cases, e.g. where a student has been receiving a lot of support with their homework, you may want to adjust the difficulty level.
In order to do this:
- Go to Student Manager for the student’s class
- Click on the orange pencil icon next to a particular student
- Adjust the Homework level using the dropdown menu
- Click Save, to save your changes
Changes will take effect for the student’s next homework.
Warning: homework will continue to be set at the chosen level unless further changes are made or the student is set back to Automatic. We recommend that you keep a close eye on the homework of any students who you've adjusted the level for.
- During the first four weeks of homework for a new student, Sparx will still be learning their ability so we recommend waiting until after this period before adjusting their level.
- In order to change the difficulty level for a student, they must be in a class and that class needs to have a Scheme of Learning attached.