1. Go to https://www.sparxmaths.uk/student
2. Carefully select the school by following the instructions on the screen and click Continue
3. Select New user underneath the login fields.
4. Enter the First Name and Last Name with first letters as capitals as per below example, and Date of Birth.
Note: If the student is having difficulties matching the right credentials, teachers can view them in Student Manager.
5. Click Submit and set a password
Note: Usernames are lowercase and will not contain accents, even if these are in the student's name. Double-barreled surnames, however, will retain the hyphen, e.g. jamessmith-jones
6. Select Set a password
Note: This password needs to contain at least 6 characters. The screen will inform the student once their password passes this rule.
7. Finally, select Confirm your details and enter in the username and password.
Note: If the student has forgotten either their username or password, they can navigate back to retrieve it.
8. Log in